We’ve all been there and soon you’ll probably feel like buying not one, but 14 Happy Meals.
McDonald’s Malaysia recently unveiled a cool, blast from the past surprise in the form of childhood toys to commemorate Happy Meal’s 40th anniversary.
The 14 toys will be available as part of the special-edition ‘Surprise Happy Meal’ which will be available nationwide from 28 November onwards, while stocks last.
“We are thrilled to bring Malaysians on this walk down memory lane with some of our most iconic Happy Meal toys series from the past such as Beanie Babies and Tamagotchi.”
“Both children and adults alike will enjoy this throwback to the toys from the 1980s and 1990s, which is sure to bring back a sense of nostalgia, especially for customers who grew up enjoying Happy Meal,” said Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of McDonald’s Malaysia, Melati Abdul Hai.
Each Surprise Happy Meal will come with a toy in an all-white plastic packaging, so you really won’t know what you’re getting because it’s a surprise!
And we’re sure you’re dying to know what are the 14 nostalgic toys that will be making a comeback, so here’s the complete list of it:
- Cowboy McNugget (McDonald’s): 1988
- Fireman McNugget (McDonald’s): 1988
- Mail Carrier McNugget (McDonald’s): 1988
- Hamburger Changeable (McDonald’s): 1989
- Grimace (McDonald’s): 1990
- Dino Happy Meal Box Changeable (McDonald’s): 1991
- McDonald’s Hot Wheels Thunderbird (Mattel): 1993
- Hamburglar (McDonald’s): 1995
- Space Jam Bugs Bunny (Warner Brothers): 1996
- Patti the Platypus (Ty Beanie Baby): 1997
- Tamagotchi (Bandai): 1998
- My Little Pony (Hasbro): 1998
- Furby (Hasbro): 1999
- Hello Kitty (Sanrio): 2013